No announcement yet.

How can I be a career fire fighter?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I be a career fire fighter?????

I'm a voulnteer that would like to go career, any sugesstions or facts would help me . Thank u.

Originally posted by heat202 View Post
    I'm a voulnteer that would like to go career, any sugesstions or facts would help me . Thank u.

Start by looking for departments, cities, and or counties which are taking applications.

When you find them, start putting in you application!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

If you are serious, start exercising like crazy, and start checking with local departments about getting on the hiring list.

I started Volunteering in January of this year. I immediately knew it was my calling. Fast forward to now. I am graduating the fire academy a week from this Friday. I currently work for a local city fire department and could not be happier. I am also the oldest in my class at 33.

Josh

Comment

Find out what qualifications are needed in the area you want to work and obtain those qualifications.
        If your going to cry about doing the job you signed up for do us all a favor and quit, there are plenty of dedicated people standing in line for the best job in the world.

Lieutenant

Comment

Originally posted by heat202 View Post
          Learn to spell and use proper grammar, punctuation and syntax.
          ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
          Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X