Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi FF Jobs

15 Oct 2006

Defense Contract & Consulting (DCC), DoD Fire and Emergency Services contract provider is seeking IFSAC/DoD Certified Firefighters, Paramedic/Firefighters/Diver/operators/Inspector/Station Chief/Crew Chiefs/Assistant Chiefs and Fire Chief for our Saudi Arabia project. Our positions are 1 year, unaccompanied for the lower positions. The Fire Chief position may enable spouse to accompany.

Minimum Certification Requirements:

Firefighter: Firefighter ll, Hazmat Technician, EMT-B
    Paramedic: Firefighter II, Hazmat Technician, EMT-P
    Driver/operator: Apparatus diver/operator for Pumper and ARFF vehicles, Firefighter II, Hazmat Technician

Inspector: Inspector III, Officer II, Instructor II
    Station Chief/Crew Chief: Fire Officer II, Fire Inspector I, Fire Instructor I, Hazmat Incident commander

Assistant Chief: Fire Officer III, Fire Inspector II, Fire Instructor II, Hazmat Incident Commander, and WMD CERT

Fire Chief: Fire Officer IV, Hazmat Incident Commander, Fire Inspector II, Fire Instructor II, and WMD Cert. The POC is
    [email protected]. Our web site is www.defense-cc.com
    All positions please call Ed Salous at 310-443-4128

Does anyone have any info on this company, I cant get the website to work on my computer.

Comment

Fishing

All,

This is a fishing ad... The company is submitting a bid on the contract and need to fill the resume bank with candidates in case they awarded. Keep trying on the website..

Chris

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X