Is any body here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is any body here?

Is this forum no longer active? I don't see anyone here.

Everyone seems to have a reason not to stick around.

One problem is that all of the questions seem to have been asked. If someone asks about left-handed widgets, they'll often be told, in no uncertain terms, that if they'd bother to search past threads they'd find a previous discussion. Not conducive to a newby sticking around.

Or spam will fill the forum and stay on for weeks.

Or someone will hit a hot-button topic, resulting in pages of condemnation.
    Opinions my own. Standard disclaimers apply.

Everyone goes home. Safety begins with you.

Comment

If you're not looking for a job or trying to learn about AFG, there is not much going on. As tree68 said, too many self-appointed moderators, too much spam, and too many rude posters to maintain an adequate base of posters.
      “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
      ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

There are many options for settling somewhere abroad. But I immediately think that it would be unusual for me to stay in a new environment. I'm not young enough to start from scratch entirely. I can give advice to use all the possibilities for finding a soul mate, for example, on maturedating. There are many participants and I think that you can find someone whose profession will combine with yours to live and work abroad. Yes, you can't say that this is love but .. we all become pragmatic after 45.

Comment

Originally posted by StanJonesJr View Post
          There are many options for settling somewhere abroad. But I immediately think that it would be unusual for me to stay in a new environment. I'm not young enough to start from scratch entirely. I can give advice to use all the possibilities for finding a soul mate, for example, on maturedating. There are many participants and I think that you can find someone whose profession will combine with yours to live and work abroad. Yes, you can't say that this is love but .. we all become pragmatic after 45.
          Is it a penny a post????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...