No announcement yet.

PAE Antarctica Contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I hear the days of making six digits on contracts are soon coming to an end. But still, sites such as FinancePolice, DollarSprout are making money via online only.
    Last edited by justinlouis0909; 02-15-2019, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Hello. I’m interested in the same information as the poster. I’m also interested on any tips anyone could share about getting that Antarctic Contract or possibly contracts in Iraq/Afghanistan. I’ve never done contract work before overseas and I’d like to do a stint of that someday. I have an associates in fire science, Hazmat Technician, ICS 100-200-700-800, EMT-B, FF 1 and FF2, and working on getting paramedic right now at Montana State University Billings. What else could be beneficial to getting hired on? I’m not currently hired at a fire department.

Comment

Originally posted by Montana1473 View Post
        Hello. I’m interested in the same information as the poster. I’m also interested on any tips anyone could share about getting that Antarctic Contract or possibly contracts in Iraq/Afghanistan. I’ve never done contract work before overseas and I’d like to do a stint of that someday. I have an associates in fire science, Hazmat Technician, ICS 100-200-700-800, EMT-B, FF 1 and FF2, and working on getting paramedic right now at Montana State University Billings. What else could be beneficial to getting hired on? I’m not currently hired at a fire department.
        Probably some real time either volunteer or paid.
        As stated above, the overseas stuff has fallen way off.

Just keep looking, also look at offshore oil rig jobs

There are some fed jobs overseas, so look at the fed job site.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

I’m an EMT and I’m just about to complete the fire academy. Is it possible to work at McMurdo fire department as a volunteer?

Comment

Originally posted by KellenShar View Post
            I’m an EMT and I’m just about to complete the fire academy. Is it possible to work at McMurdo fire department as a volunteer?
            I am thinking a big no
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...