TFS job posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TFS job posting

I wanted to thank whoever posted the Task Force Safe (Stanley, baker, Hill) job listing on here back in 2008.

I couldn't find any of the older posts with the search function.

I owe you a case of whatever you want.

Yeah let's hear for Task Force Safe--
    "When you are safe at home, you wish you were having an adventure-when you're having an adventure, you wish you were safe at home"

--Thornton Wilder

Comment

Just promise us all you won't be a fu**ing tool if you get the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Tikcuf9905 View Post
        Just promise us all you won't be a fu**ing tool if you get the job.
        Been there done that, I was saying thank you... the man who posted it helped me out a lot.

Comment

I used to be on here quite often when I was with WSI... but couldn't remember my password to that fake account. And of course we all used fake email addresses... so.. wont be using that account anymore. Yall stay safe... keep up the good fight.

Comment

skibomp,

I am the original poster who posted the information to Stanley Consultants/TFS. You are welcome! I also helped a friend of mine (Mike W******d) with getting on with TFS as well (you most likely know him!) I last saw him when he came through USMI-Central to do an ORI visit around October time frame.
            I am glad to be done with my "desert days" and am now working as a GS-7 stateside. I was at Bagram Afghanistan at the time when I posted about the job. Looking back, I wish I had done it. But I had only planned on staying maybe another 5 months at the time, oh well, hind site is always 20/20!

Comment

Fireguyminn - A SUPER big thank you from me too!!! I heard about the job from your posting as well and it was an AWESOME situation! LIFE CHANGING! Thank you brother! It was nice to come back and pay cash for a house (and that was just from the first year's pay!!!) And the job was even some fun!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Comment

fireguyminn - tried to send you a pm but would not allow me. Would like info on the TFS position for future consideration.

Thanks
                Thank you to the brave men and women of our great military, past, present and future for allowing my right to express my opinion and my opinion only, not representation of any company I may work for.

Comment

Originally posted by Fireguyminn View Post
                  skibomp,

I am the original poster who posted the information to Stanley Consultants/TFS. You are welcome!
                  Sir,
                  If you are the original individual that posted the job I thank you very much. WSI was good. SBH was life changing.

Comment

Originally posted by emtguy625 View Post
                    fireguyminn - tried to send you a pm but would not allow me. Would like info on the TFS position for future consideration.

Thanks
                    TFS and SBH are essentially done, this job posting was from 2008. Different companies have inspection positions in Afghanistan, but its not the same. Nor the same pay.
                    Last edited by skibomp; 03-19-2011, 11:44 AM.

Comment

hi there...im a uk firefighter of nearly 6years...and im intrested in a career overseas either fulltime or contract. Problem is i cant find much info on it....can anyone help me out please?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X