No announcement yet.

overseas firefighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the info! I will contact here immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by juan80 View Post
      hey im really lookin for a chance to go overseas.
      AIRPORT FF/OPS 4 YEARS NOW
      I have my California FF1
      CALIFORNIA HAZMAT OPS
      PROBOARD FF1 AND FF2
      PROBOARD HAZMAT OPS
      NATIONAL REG EMT
      CALIIFORNIA FIRE CONTROL 5 ( aircraft firefighting)
      CALIFORNIA AUTO EX
      ICS 100
      ICS 200
      Do I even qualify for entry level ff thanks guys?

Check ITT and Dyncorp web sites, the position will show the qualifications.
      Email this recruiter and check my other post

Penelope Clayton-Smith
      Technical Recruiter
      DynCorp International
      13500 Heritage Parkway
      Fort Worth, TX 76177
      Office: (817) 224-1822
      [email protected]

Comment

sally port

Originally posted by VandalFF View Post
        Thanks guys I really appreciate that feedback. I would love to go take an ARFF course but haven't found one that is near me or can fit in my schedule if I need to travel. I applied to Sallyport before the transition even took place but never heard anything from them. I was hoping that WSI would work with them and ensure that we were at least contacted for interviews but that was wishful thinking haha. I know that they are able to send me because I was so close before so now I'm aggressively pursuing it again. After the last run around with WSI I thought I was spent but I still would really like to have that experience of traveling and making good money before I settle down. Any information for contacting recruiters would be appreciated here too. Thanks again guys.

did u try the sallyport way

Comment

ya i tried sally port which was surprising i didn't hear anything since wsi had me all set to go. I'm looking for an arff course but theyre expensive and I would have to travel. I live in Idaho so I'm looking at one in Denver our anywhere else semi close. If anyone has the contact for Sallyport that would be great, email me [email protected] please . The gal at ITT was awesome at answering my questions via email btw so thank you for posting her contact info. Its great when you're going through the process and you have someone that is thorough and quick.

Comment

http://www.arff.info/forums/showthread.php?t=1537
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

I signed up for an Arff course in Denver on May 9. If anyone else is going to that shoot me a message. Hopefully this well get me back going overseas soon. I'm still confused at how some of these companies require Telecommunication, both airport firefighter and arff?

Comment

Different companies call it different things. ARFF is the same as airport firefighter. As long as you get a NFPA 1003 IFSAC or ProBoard certificate at the end, then your good!

Comment

leaving april 11

well after a long delay with sallyport due to delays with iraq i got the go ahead for deployment for houston inprocessing for april 11 guess they worked out a plan to get us there im ready to go now been waiting a month now. now i know the wsi guys felt when they got screwed but il be on my way soon

Comment

tomdfireman10, I went all the way through the Wackenhut process back in October and got the plane ticket. Then I was told that the contract was cancelled and that they were gonna send my information to Sallyport. It has been almost 6 months since Wackenhut screwed me and havent heard a thing. When did you apply for Sallyport?

Comment

Anything from Dyncorp?

Has anybody heard from Dyncorp recently? Rumor is that they are gonna start hiring this Spring but havent heard much else. Let me know if you have heard from them recently.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by wrfpd9922 View Post
                        tomdfireman10, I went all the way through the Wackenhut process back in October and got the plane ticket. Then I was told that the contract was cancelled and that they were gonna send my information to Sallyport. It has been almost 6 months since Wackenhut screwed me and havent heard a thing. When did you apply for Sallyport?

well i appied back in october went though the whole process the physical was done in november by outside co passed that then background check got approved in jan 2011 was set to deploy to houston feb 21 but got delayed to iraq entry issues got the word last week they worked out deal and im leaving april 11th for houston tom

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X