No announcement yet.

Sallyport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we have to remain Semper Gumby as usual......

Comment

• Anyone currently in the hiring process with sallyport port? If so where are you at in that process? I've heard getting to Houston depends on KBR and not on Sallyport.

Comment

• Sallyport

what is Sallyport?

Comment

• It is a man trap/ secure area in prison or jail entry
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

• Originally posted by fire49 View Post
            it is a man trap/ secure area in prison or jail entry
            roflmmfao!

Comment

• Thank you Firehouse for changing my caps to all lower case letters. I even tried editing to get it right. No luck. WTF?

Comment

• Sallyport

Thanks for reply

Comment

• i applied with sallyport and i am currently in the process with them. applied on june 13th received offer letter 10 days later. sent all required documents/certs and did fingerprints as of july 15th. now im supposedly waiting for a coe letter that's is supposed to arrive "soon".when i asked for a time frame i was told it is dependent on kbr. anyone else go through the process? and if so how long did you wait for the coe letter and how long was it after the reciept of that untill you deployed?

Comment

• Reddy, did they tell you there would be positions available after December in Iraq? I'm wondering how long you would be able to remain there.

Comment

• i asked about logcap 4 and they said we are at the mercy of the department of state. however as far as i know sallyport is a subcontractor to kbr and kbr has been awarded logcap 4 contract. my info may be wrong but i guess we will see what happens. i am just wandering when anything would happen as i have been waiting for 5 weeks now

Comment

• Interesting. KBR's senior leadership isn't even aware they've been awarded LOGCAP IV, but you know. I'm impressed. Especially since the 31st is the date the winning bidder will be announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tikcuf9905 View Post
                          Interesting. KBR's senior leadership isn't even aware they've been awarded LOGCAP IV, but you know. I'm impressed. Especially since the 31st is the date the winning bidder will be announced.
                          perhaps my information is wrong but i dont recall having to be sarcastic and rude. we are looking for information so perhaps if you have something better to offer you could join the discussion and do so...

Comment

• My name is Dustin from Oklahoma City. I know that I am asking what thousands have asked before but most information I can find about overseas firefighting is waaay outdated. I was wandering if anyone who has been overseas anywhere could tell me what the experience is like to firefight overseas? what the pay is like? a good way to get the ball rolling on the hiring process? any information would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

• what certifications do you have??

there was a real good post about overseas, but cannot find it
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

• i have:
                                FF 1 and 2
                                ARFF Firefighter
                                DoD First responder
                                HAZMAT OPS
                                Driver/Operator for ARFF, PUMPER, AND MOBILE WATER SUPPLY

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X