Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sallyport

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by 50 View Post
    The TEEX class is Dec.6-11th It's on there website on PDF. It's called ARF 100. It also says you have to register 30 days in advance.
    Just talked to the guy today. I'm going

    Comment


    • #62
      physicial all done

      well took physical tuesday morning the dr said everything looks good to her hopefully the workcare dr says the same thing 8 vials of blood 5 shots tb test ekg lung test all done just waiting work care said by the end of the week hopefully all is great and i gey to leave november 28 anyone else leaving 28th

      Comment


      • #63
        As far as I can read on here, your the only one who got any kind of offer from Sallyport. I still haven't heard anything

        Comment


        • #64
          wow they suppose to be deploying nov 14 and 28 to houston tx

          Comment


          • #65
            I still haven't heard form them... So who but Sallyport knows how many individuals they are deploying.
            Stay Safe
            Dan Ortiz

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by dortiz6974 View Post
              I still haven't heard form them... So who but Sallyport knows how many individuals they are deploying.


              dont know i passed physical only hitch is the dr wants me to get glasses doing fingerprints next week dont know how many are leaving for tx

              Comment


              • #67
                Hours in Country

                Just so everyone is aware. If you are coming over with Sallyport, be prepared NOT to work 24/7's. If they are telling you this, please disregard the information. More people stayed then what Sallyport was expecting, so we are NOT working 24/7's. you get a few 24's a couple of 12's and a day or 2 off. The pay is LESS than what it was with WSI. So if you are coming over here expecting a 4K pay check every time...you won't get it. AND they took the 24 hour shifts away from us for night dispatch. Because of people "complaining" on the complaint email...

                Good luck.
                Last edited by ffbobbyhill; 11-12-2010, 02:40 AM.
                "FBHF"

                "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
                Ralph Waldo Emerson

                "What do Cops and Firefighters have in common? They BOTH WANT To be FIREFIGHTERS!"

                "I love the Police Officers have firefighters to look up to..."

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by ffbobbyhill View Post
                  Just so everyone is aware. If you are coming over with Sallyport, be prepared NOT to work 24/7's. If they are telling you this, please disregard the information. More people stayed then what Sallyport was expecting, so we are NOT working 24/7's. you get a few 24's a couple of 12's and a day or 2 off. The pay is LESS than what it was with WSI. So if you are coming over here expecting a 4K pay check every time...you won't get it. AND they took the 24 hour shifts away from us for night dispatch. Because of people "complaining" on the complaint email...

                  Good luck.
                  i guess sp didint figure people wanna stay and work for sp so what is a usual paycheck

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by tomdfireman10 View Post
                    i guess sp didint figure people wanna stay and work for sp so what is a usual paycheck
                    Depends on the hours you were able to work. Under 4K seemed to be the mark last check.
                    "FBHF"

                    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
                    Ralph Waldo Emerson

                    "What do Cops and Firefighters have in common? They BOTH WANT To be FIREFIGHTERS!"

                    "I love the Police Officers have firefighters to look up to..."

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Forget about WSI

                      I was hired with WSI and scheduled to deploy on Oct 30th and about 10 days before deploying i got the call that WSI no longer has the contract and isn't sending anyone else over.so I have to start the whole process over with Sally port. On Oct 20th I filled out the Sallyport application but still haven't heard anything back. Im guessing they are still in the process of doing everything. but let me know if you know anymore news. [email protected]

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        does anyone REALLY know

                        does anyone know for 100% whats goin on with this sallyport stuff. are they really only taking ppl with arrf now? or anything else different that WSI

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Im still waiting something frm sallyport also. since I got e-mail twice frm sallyport and they say reviewing my resume/certs I haven't hear anything frm them. :confused

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            yeah im deff confused. especially after getting hung out to dry by WSI.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Anyone heard anything new?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                This is what I am understanding. Sallyport has one more base to take over and that is going to be done by Wednesday. After this happens, they are going to evaluate what they need for Fire protection. I also understand that they will be losing about 20% of the staffing in December/January due WSI guys who are not staying on with them and are just finishing their contract which Sallyport is honoring. If anyone knows different please correct me.
                                Stay Safe
                                Dan Ortiz

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X