No announcement yet.

Sallyport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope and I still haven't heard anything from Sallyport...
    Stay Safe
    Dan Ortiz

Comment

whats the requirments and certs you gotta have for a job as just a basic fireman with these companys for over there

Comment

Originally posted by dortiz6974 View Post
        Nope and I still haven't heard anything from Sallyport...
        im doing my physical tuesday for work care u gotta see what they want i had to do a cardiac stress test but dont gotta do it but see what happens i dont think a co gonna spend $500-1000 for it and hope u pass it lol

Comment

Well if you guys want to come over and have at least 3 days off a week and a 12 hr shift in dispatch once a week. this is the place for you. There bringing way to many people in its going to hurt the wallet...

Comment

Originally posted by iraq-firefighter View Post
            Well if you guys want to come over and have at least 3 days off a week and a 12 hr shift in dispatch once a week. this is the place for you. There bringing way to many people in its going to hurt the wallet...
            i thought they were short on manpower

Comment

Originally posted by tomdfireman10 View Post
              i thought they were short on manpower
              what kind of shifts they pulling now

Comment

SallyPort

Hey guys I'm new to the game.
                I put in an application with Sallyport. I hope to be going to Houston in the next couple of weeks or sooner. When you go for training do you get paid when you first get there or at the end of the week before leaving to Iraq. Anyone know there paydays and when will i get the sign on bonus. Just can't wait. new2firemen

Comment

Originally posted by new2firemen View Post
                  Hey guys I'm new to the game.
                  I put in an application with Sallyport. I hope to be going to Houston in the next couple of weeks or sooner. When you go for training do you get paid when you first get there or at the end of the week before leaving to Iraq. Anyone know there paydays and when will i get the sign on bonus. Just can't wait. new2firemen
                  Sign on bonus? Have you heard back from SallyPort already?

Comment

Originally posted by jalli1978 View Post
                    Sign on bonus? Have you heard back from SallyPort already?
                    just wondering if we get one and is it before or after I get to iraq

Comment

I don't think they're is a sign on bonus. From what I understand is there is a 2k bonus at the end of the year. Pay starts once your week in houston is finished.

Comment

Originally posted by bigefiremac View Post
                        I don't think they're is a sign on bonus. From what I understand is there is a 2k bonus at the end of the year. Pay starts once your week in houston is finished.
                        my offer letter said 4,000 at the end got the physical tommorrow morning at 10 am wish me luck

Comment

my offer letter said 4,000 at the end got the physical tommorrow morning at 10 am wish me luck
                          Good luck bro

Comment

2000 for the end of contract and 1000 at each R&R

Comment

Originally posted by bigefiremac View Post
                              2000 for the end of contract and 1000 at each R&R
                              Everyone that got offer letters...Did you guys already have your ARFF training? Im having the hardest time trying to get a class. Fayetteville NC said they cant give certs to out of state students and when I contacted TEEX no one sent me a date for the next upcoming class. Does anyone else know where to go?

Comment

The TEEX class is Dec.6-11th It's on there website on PDF. It's called ARF 100. It also says you have to register 30 days in advance.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X