Clear All

sallyport

just got my offer letter today from sally port

Comment

Sallyport

Congrats! When do you deploy?

Comment

Same Boat

I like some of the Jakes here am in the same boat with the WSI thing. I received the ticket on a tuesday to fly out the 18th, when on the 16th I get a call saying that the trip was cancelled. I have a friend in theater now and told him what was going on. Just to see what he could find out for me, when I get an email from a Chief there asking me to explain what happened and to send him a copy of my resume and Certs. The Chief mentioned that he handed my resume to Sallyport but I have yet to hear anything from them. I also put in a resume online with them last week and still nothing.

I think it's great that a few people have gotten a response from them. Gives me a glimmer of light to think that I will hear something soon. Since the standby pay from WSI is a little short than what I was making with the job I resigned from.

I ask that those continuing the process with Sallyport keeps us updated, that would be appreciated. Thanks and Stay Safe.
        Stay Safe
        Dan Ortiz

Comment

tomdfireman10 congrats!! Hope I can get that letter too!! Good Luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by johnson1970 View Post
            tomdfireman10 congrats!! Hope I can get that letter too!! Good Luck!!
            maybe well deploy together

Comment

Was wondering if anyone knows someone in theater to contact about employment. Not hearing anything from Sallyport, been about a month, and want to talk to an actual heartbeat. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

well i might be deployed november 28 waiting on dr thing and background check

Comment

Congrats Tom......Hopefully i'll be there soon

Comment

Hi i was wondering knew how long it takes to hear anything from sallyport. I applied about 2 weeks ago and the only thing i have got is a email stating they are reviewing my resume. Thanks

Comment

Hey guys, I too have recently put in application for Sallyport due to all the rumors and news about WSI contract being taken over. I am a career firefighter, I have all the certs they require, plus Haz Mat Tech and ARFF, plus 6 yrs of paid experience. I was wondering how they process thier apps, do they look at the guys with the most quals or what?

Comment

Sallyport

I originally put in a resume with them in late August/ early September when I first found out they were going to be awarded the contract. I have also updated it a number of times just to keep it fresh I guess and the only thing I have ever received is the automated email everyone has been getting, saying we will review it and let you know. It's good to hear that someone has actually heard from them in way of offer of employment, just tells me that they do exist and are looking. I just hope it will be soon.
                        Stay Safe
                        Dan Ortiz

Comment

Sallyport

Is there anyone else going through the process with Sallyport right now? I was originally going to leave on the 18th but got pushed
                          Last edited by bigefiremac; 10-27-2010, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Has anyone else gotten a reply from Sallyport? i have not, i put my app in a little over a week ago.

Comment

I know of a few people they've picked up. Not sure if there is any rhyme or reason to it. The days of WSI picking up anyone that applied may have passed.....

Comment

waiting

waiting for work care to contact me for the psyhical

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X