Anyone leavin for Houston the 18th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone leavin for Houston the 18th?

Hey just checkin to see if anyone out there is leavin to Houston on the 18th, what to expect?

I am leaving on the 18th from Missouri.

Comment

cool deal men, I'm leavin from South Carolina, Any idea on what to expect? plane tickets? or any info from anybody at WSI?

Comment

Not really, I hear most guys don't recieve their plane tickets in the mail untill the very last minute. I'm hearing, a week in Houston for fire classes, but thats about all I know. I heard we will basically changes uniforms to a Sally port uniform when we get there.

Comment

I received a PSIP form to fill out yesterday but still dont know any date to go to Huston.

Comment

Hey 50 and JDJ did you all get that same form and if so how long after that did you get the date to go to Huston and was it by email or phone call that you got that date. Thanks

Comment

Hey guys just curious what wsi is telling the new recruits about Sally port taking over
              Any info on this matter would be great.

Thanks

Comment

to Baldwinchief, i got an email from them the same day I sent in the PSIP form, I would call up there and ask to talk to any recruiters and ask about your status, I had to keep bugging them, but i do know that they said they were gettin a bunch of Visa's back this and next week. To irishfirefighting, I have not heard anything from WSI about the transition except it will be filling out some paperwork and changing your shirt to a sallyport logo, I am still trying to fing out more. Good luck guys! keep on calling them and asking about where your at in the process.

Comment

Ya OK

Originally posted by 50 View Post
                  Not really, I hear most guys don't recieve their plane tickets in the mail untill the very last minute. I'm hearing, a week in Houston for fire classes, but thats about all I know. I heard we will basically changes uniforms to a Sally port uniform when we get there.

A week in Houston for (Fire Classes) now that is a funny one. It's more like a week of how to get your self fired.....

Comment

Originally posted by baldwinchief451 View Post
                    Hey 50 and JDJ did you all get that same form and if so how long after that did you get the date to go to Huston and was it by email or phone call that you got that date. Thanks
                    I was told my deployment date in the same e-mail that had my form attached.

Comment

Originally posted by jrobichaud View Post
                      A week in Houston for (Fire Classes) now that is a funny one. It's more like a week of how to get your self fired.....
                      Ok...you obviously know more about it than I do. So could you be a little more clear please? Any heads up advice would be appreciated.

Comment

I believe what he means is that they really are not classes. You go to a bunch of lectures about what not to do in theatre. It's really a lot of B.S. but you need to be prepared to jump through hoops. We do a lot of that over here. It isn't anything to worry about though. Just stay very flexible because it is very rare that in-processing goes smoothly. If you have any questions in particular let me know and I will answer them the best I can. I have been over here for 2 years and I just transitioned to Sallyport. Good luck

Comment

I got my notice to leave for Huston on the 18th also from Gerogia.

Comment

Hey JDJ and Snake thanks for the info.

Comment

Pat

I'm currious about how they acually do the firemans carry durring the PAT test. Is it a dummy on the ground or a live standing person or a dummy drag????

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X