X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glendr1
    replied
    Originally posted by ffbobbyhill View Post
    Why yes...I was in the Ray-Ban club...call sign Merlin...ha ha. I wonder who this is...Only one person I know could throw..queer...in there so elegantly....

Those Ray-Bans I have, were given to me....
    What is your email address? This is Danny. I miss you man! You can PM me your email if you want. Your account won't let me PM you.
    Last edited by glendr1; 11-23-2010, 02:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ffbobbyhill
    replied
    Merlin....

Originally posted by glendr1 View Post
    double post
    Why yes...I was in the Ray-Ban club...call sign Merlin...ha ha. I wonder who this is...Only one person I know could throw..queer...in there so elegantly....

Those Ray-Bans I have, were given to me....

Leave a comment:

• glendr1
    replied
    double post
    Last edited by glendr1; 11-22-2010, 04:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• glendr1
    replied
    Originally posted by ffbobbyhill View Post
    WSI smashed more hopes and dreams....
    Where you ever in Tal Afar? Ray-ban club? Queer?

Leave a comment:

• ffbobbyhill
    replied
    WSI smashed more hopes and dreams....

Leave a comment:

• peterbound
    replied
    Holy crap, you are just figuring this out. After all the posts, threads, and arguments you could have read on this very forum?
    You are a number. Plain and simple. They lost their contract, and as they are they only tie you have to LOGCAP you lost out too. Deal with it and move on. Apply with Sallyport, ITT, or Dyna.

I could pull up at least a dozen posts with a search string telling you guys not to quit you jobs, and yet here we are.

Leave a comment:

• FLFIRE1975
    replied
    I just got one letter also, the one saying thanks but we no longer require your services with a form for medical expense reimbursement.

I don't bother calling or emailing anymore, we are just a memory to WSI and they couldnt care less if you lose everything now that you gave up a paying job for their deployment promise date.

Leave a comment:

• tomdfireman10
    replied
    wsi is done with iraq they washing there hands of the whole thing its not even on there website i think they going down hard

Leave a comment:

• JDJFIREMAN1
    replied
    BMR, when did you get the second certified letter? I heard about it but cant get any anwer either, if you can shoot me a PM with the info you have, thank you

Leave a comment:

• jalli1978
    replied
    Originally posted by bmr1515 View Post
    I was one of the group that was supposed to go to Houston on Oct. 18th & was put off for 3 weeks. Has anyone of the group received a second certified letter about a severance pay? I'm not for sure what really happened but I know that my life has been put on hold & the only response I get is that I wasn't the only one affected. India has sent me 2 emails telling me how she was affected too but when you look at her emails she still has a title after her name. Any suggestions, I'm tired of emailing & calling and getting no response.
    I only got the first certified letter. I got an email about a missing paperwork and them being unable to process my refund for medical expenses. I think they are giving me the run-around again. Has anyone else gotten their medical refunds?

Leave a comment:

• bmr1515
    replied
    I was one of the group that was supposed to go to Houston on Oct. 18th & was put off for 3 weeks. Has anyone of the group received a second certified letter about a severance pay? I'm not for sure what really happened but I know that my life has been put on hold & the only response I get is that I wasn't the only one affected. India has sent me 2 emails telling me how she was affected too but when you look at her emails she still has a title after her name. Any suggestions, I'm tired of emailing & calling and getting no response.

Leave a comment:

• FLFIRE1975
    replied
    Info

Tomd...I pm'd you....Please let me know something if you can.

Leave a comment:

• jalli1978
    replied
    Can you forward that address to me too? I was lost in the WSI shuffle also.

Leave a comment:

• jeepster0000
    replied
    Yeah Tom, Thanks I will give them a shout tomorrow.
    ADAM

Leave a comment:

• tomdfireman10
    replied
    Originally posted by jeepster0000 View Post
    I have tried to get a hold of Sallyport, They have one phone number that goes straight to a machine. I have not been able to find an HR number. So how many people were in our group? How do you get standby pay?
    ADAM
    hey ddid u get that pm from me about sally port hr

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...