No announcement yet.

WSI loosing the Iraq Contract!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wsi is done with iraq they washing there hands of the whole thing its not even on there website i think they going down hard

Comment

I just got one letter also, the one saying thanks but we no longer require your services with a form for medical expense reimbursement.

I don't bother calling or emailing anymore, we are just a memory to WSI and they couldnt care less if you lose everything now that you gave up a paying job for their deployment promise date.

Comment

Holy crap, you are just figuring this out. After all the posts, threads, and arguments you could have read on this very forum?
        You are a number. Plain and simple. They lost their contract, and as they are they only tie you have to LOGCAP you lost out too. Deal with it and move on. Apply with Sallyport, ITT, or Dyna.

I could pull up at least a dozen posts with a search string telling you guys not to quit you jobs, and yet here we are.

Comment

WSI smashed more hopes and dreams....
          "FBHF"

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
          Ralph Waldo Emerson

"What do Cops and Firefighters have in common? They BOTH WANT To be FIREFIGHTERS!"

"I love the Police Officers have firefighters to look up to..."

Comment

Originally posted by ffbobbyhill View Post
            WSI smashed more hopes and dreams....
            Where you ever in Tal Afar? Ray-ban club? Queer?

Comment

double post
              Last edited by glendr1; 11-22-2010, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Merlin....

Originally posted by glendr1 View Post
                double post
                Why yes...I was in the Ray-Ban club...call sign Merlin...ha ha. I wonder who this is...Only one person I know could throw..queer...in there so elegantly....

Those Ray-Bans I have, were given to me....
                "FBHF"

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
                Ralph Waldo Emerson

"What do Cops and Firefighters have in common? They BOTH WANT To be FIREFIGHTERS!"

"I love the Police Officers have firefighters to look up to..."

Comment

Originally posted by ffbobbyhill View Post
                  Why yes...I was in the Ray-Ban club...call sign Merlin...ha ha. I wonder who this is...Only one person I know could throw..queer...in there so elegantly....

Those Ray-Bans I have, were given to me....
                  What is your email address? This is Danny. I miss you man! You can PM me your email if you want. Your account won't let me PM you.
                  Last edited by glendr1; 11-23-2010, 02:41 PM.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X