WSI loosing the Iraq Contract!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ffchad525 View Post
    does anyone know how long it will take for sallyport to get back with you i sent in my app
    i applied and emailed a guy in baghdad and next day e mailed me back wanting to know when i can go he said they are reviewing resumes and my certs right now but he will get back to me asap i worked in iraq with wsi in 2004-2006 mosul /bagdad victory

Comment

Guy's Email

TODFIREMAN10
      Do you have the Email address for the guy? Can you PM it to me?

I applied several months ago, and actually was going over with WSI and just got the phone call saying that they were not sending me. I have all my stuff in order and a visa. I was supposed to ship out November 1st.

I am looking to head over, but more importantly I want to speak to someone that knows what is going on.
      Thanks
      ADAM
      Last edited by jeepster0000; 10-20-2010, 11:35 PM. Reason: Added S/N

Comment

Jason called me today, saying I would not be going to Iraq. He said I was one of the top 18 and that their VP was going to talk to Sallyport and advise them to hire us. He also said they are still going to pay me standby pay, but wouldn't say for how long. I don't understand why they would pay me if they know I'm not going. Makes me wonder if there are some legal issues and they are just trying to cover there butts. After all, we did sign an offer letter stating they were going to pay us x amount of dollars. Now they say sorry bout ya. I think if you have all of your receipts, legally they have to reimburse you. The standby pay...I just don't understand that at all. Just my two cents, and sorry to everyone else who is in the same boat as me, I feel your pain.

Comment

50, did he say anything about our group or was it just 18 people in general, they wont return my calls

Comment

He said our group.

Comment

its sounds like the standby pay is to cover there *** lol

Comment

suck!

my husband just got phone call frm WSI and told him they stop hire ppl, so his process to go to IRAQ is over.... Do anybody know how can I find a sallyport HR number or something he can contact them...

Comment

I have tried to get a hold of Sallyport, They have one phone number that goes straight to a machine. I have not been able to find an HR number. So how many people were in our group? How do you get standby pay?
                  ADAM

Comment

Originally posted by jeepster0000 View Post
                    I have tried to get a hold of Sallyport, They have one phone number that goes straight to a machine. I have not been able to find an HR number. So how many people were in our group? How do you get standby pay?
                    ADAM
                    hey ddid u get that pm from me about sally port hr

Comment

Yeah Tom, Thanks I will give them a shout tomorrow.
                      ADAM

Comment

Can you forward that address to me too? I was lost in the WSI shuffle also.

Comment

Info

Tomd...I pm'd you....Please let me know something if you can.

Comment

I was one of the group that was supposed to go to Houston on Oct. 18th & was put off for 3 weeks. Has anyone of the group received a second certified letter about a severance pay? I'm not for sure what really happened but I know that my life has been put on hold & the only response I get is that I wasn't the only one affected. India has sent me 2 emails telling me how she was affected too but when you look at her emails she still has a title after her name. Any suggestions, I'm tired of emailing & calling and getting no response.

Comment

Originally posted by bmr1515 View Post
                              I was one of the group that was supposed to go to Houston on Oct. 18th & was put off for 3 weeks. Has anyone of the group received a second certified letter about a severance pay? I'm not for sure what really happened but I know that my life has been put on hold & the only response I get is that I wasn't the only one affected. India has sent me 2 emails telling me how she was affected too but when you look at her emails she still has a title after her name. Any suggestions, I'm tired of emailing & calling and getting no response.
                              I only got the first certified letter. I got an email about a missing paperwork and them being unable to process my refund for medical expenses. I think they are giving me the run-around again. Has anyone else gotten their medical refunds?

Comment

BMR, when did you get the second certified letter? I heard about it but cant get any anwer either, if you can shoot me a PM with the info you have, thank you

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X