Itt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itt

Anyone get any feedback from ITT or has anyone submitted a resume?

A few weeks ago they were looking hard for guys with FF level 2, Hazmat Operations, Driver Operator, ARFF and Fire Inspector. If you have those there is a good chance you will get hired with them.

Comment

In Greenville SC Processing

Yes I am in Greenville processing this week and next week. I started the process in Feb and I am just now going so it sometimes takes some time. Go to the website and apply everyday. Good Luck!!

Comment

which greenville?

Comment

South Carolina

Comment

I have been in contact with them for past week and set to go to Greenville on 8/16. I only applied 2 weeks ago, dont know if experience with WSI helped speed up process

Comment

If you don't mind me asking what are you going over as?

Comment

ff/ driver op

Comment

all minus arff

got all minus arff, do they sites without arff missions

Comment

Most sites are ARFF. But, do not loose hope. With ARFF can also come engine pumpers and MWS pumpers. Then there are the hand full of structural response only. ARFF and ARFF DO is a huge advantage.

Comment

Hey all I was contacted by ITT beginning of Aug. I was curious since I had started out in Bagram back when it was just being transitioned to KBR from AF. I have spent the last month getting my Instructor and Inspector grandfathered. Through the guys I worked with in KBR and WSI I havent heard anything about ITT whether they were just taking everything over or something entirely different.

So Greenville... I think I will like that a whole lot better than Houston. Twice processing through there is enough for me especially that first time that took almost a month to get out.

Anybody that actually gets there I am interested to hear where they are housing people since ITT isnt attached with KBR.

*added note*
                      I moved up in the world from DurkaDurka-Stan
                      Not much better to the world of DC
                      Last edited by millerjy; 08-30-2010, 07:47 PM.

Comment

ITT stuff

You must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
                        If your Credit Report is not real good behind more than $2000.00 most likely you will not get a job

ASK your recruiter to give you all information on the being able to be deployed that includes the medical specs.
                        If you pass you NFPA Yearly Physical you should be A-OK but you need to ask for all data.

Comment

Anyone that has been through Greenville can you message me, thanks.

If anyone else will be in Greenville next week, message me as well and see you there.
                          Thank you to the brave men and women of our great military, past, present and future for allowing my right to express my opinion and my opinion only, not representation of any company I may work for.

Comment

Greenville

Scheduled for Greenville the 13th of September. Anyone else!

Comment

Is the company sending people through Greenville, or are you guys doing something seperate with Greenville??

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X