Dyncorp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyncorp

is anybody leaving for Fort Worth Texas on8-08-10. Someone hit me up.

I will be there

Comment

Talked to Mr. Shelton a week or so ago. How long does the process usually Take?

Comment

It can take a while. My buddy got hired in about 3 weeks. Depends on what they need.

Comment

Originally posted by MJones434 View Post
          It can take a while. My buddy got hired in about 3 weeks. Depends on what they need.
          Understood. Is this 3 weeks from the time the Chief reviews it or the entire process?

Comment

as far as i know when he reviews it and there is an opening you should get a call

Comment

Sitting in Dallas now and the process is suppose to be about 4 days before we take off for the big puddle jump. Been going good so far. Bring shot records if you havent been told. Had to get some over cause I didn't have mine. Other than that it has been good so far.

Comment

I got my offer and finished up most of the paper work. Keep us posted id love to keep up on the process and how things are going. Are you guys going through dubai, kuwait or what?

Comment

They say we are going through Kuwait but won't know until they give us our clearances and flight plans. Hope by first of next week to be airborne.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X