No announcement yet.

How serious is the Standard Form 85P???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How serious is the Standard Form 85P???

How serious is this form. Will credit issues stop me from getting hired as a contractor? Do they evaluate contractors as hard as they do Federal employees? My wife was ill for a while and things got bad. I have been hired but i am a bit nervous. Any input?

from what i've been told... you should be fine.. the credit history is more for police and security...

Comment

Originally posted by rfalana View Post
      How serious is this form. Will credit issues stop me from getting hired as a contractor? Do they evaluate contractors as hard as they do Federal employees? My wife was ill for a while and things got bad. I have been hired but i am a bit nervous. Any input?
      When I was hired by the Fort Riley Fire Department, I had to fill out a SF-85P. It wasn’t all too bad, I have really crappy credit and I was ok. Just as long as you are 100% truthful and you don’t lie you should be fine. Just remember to fill it out completely 100% and don’t lie or leave anything out you should be ok. But that was my experience with the SF-85P, so just use what I say as a reference, not as facts.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X